Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play.
We like to think the sheer rush of transforming lives through tech is a pretty big reason to relish your career at Virgin Media. Our scintillating benefits package is just the icing on the cake. Mmm, tasty.
Take a deep breath, here they come...
Our Core Benefits
Our Core Benefits are provided as a standard part of your benefits package with Virgin Media.
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Company Funded Medical Plan – we pay for your own cover
- Virgin Tribe - get money off loads of products, services and experiences from lots of different companies, including those within the Virgin Group
- Pension Plan – we match every pound you put in, up to 10%
- My Rates – letting you save stacks on all our Virgin Media services
- Holiday - 25 days holiday each year - rising to 28 after five years’ service
- Employee Assistance Programme – round-the-clock access to free, impartial and completely confidential support and advice from trained therapists
- Season Ticket Loan – a loan to help with the cost of your rail journey, to and from work!
- Mates Rates - your friends and family can join in with discounted Virgin Media rates too!
- Life Assurance – 4 times your salary
- Income Protection – once you’ve been with us for a year
- Personal Accident Insurance – up to six times your salary
- Eyecare – help towards an eye test and glasses, if you use a computer at work
- HealthLine – 24 hour helpline for any health concerns with a trained nurse
Our Voluntary Benefits
Our Voluntary Benefits are ones which you can opt into if you want to, and pay to add these into your package putting the power in your hands.
- Medical Plan – you can add your partner, spouse and/or children
- Holiday Buy or Sell - up to five days less or extra each year
- Childcare Vouchers – saving money on childcare by registering with our scheme
- Payroll Giving – if you want to make a difference to a charity you love
- Dental - cover for you, your partner, spouse, and/or children
- Critical Illness – cover for you, your partner or spouse
- Car Salary Sacrifice - lease a fuel efficient car through our scheme and enjoy all the good stuff about having a new car, with none of the hassle (after six month's service)
- Ride-to-Work – get everything you need to cycle to and from work
- Income Protection – you can increase your level of cover after one year’s service
- Sharesave Scheme – a way you can save and invest at the same time