Bradford -Mayfair Business Park Broad Lane -C1610
Job: HR Analyst
Virgin Media is a fast-paced business where no two days are the same! We are on the lookout for people like you to join us in the role of HR Analyst on a fixed-term contract basis. This role is part of our Employee Services team based from our Bradford office.
Please note – during the impacts of Covid-19 this role will temporarily be remote working until all employees are able to return to working out of the Bradford office.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- 6-month Fixed Term Contract
- 5 days per week Monday – Friday with the option for SMART Working
What’s the purpose of this job?
As a HR Analyst you will manage and take ownership of a process with high compliance and legislation within the People Administration operation.
You will be responsible for managing the workflow to deliver an efficient, compliant and accurate administration service for all incoming activities, through the application of Virgin Media policies and procedures within agreed performance levels and to comply with all statutory requirements and will provide timely, consistent and relevant information and advice to employees, line managers and external parties within agreed timeframes.
You will review the queries coming through to Employee Services, and analyse the data behind these – why they are coming through, where self-serve solutions can be offered and where overall process improvements can be made to ensure the Employee service is even better, streamlining the process lifecycle!
What does the job entail?
This job is critical to ensuring that we operate our payroll service within Employee Services in the right way for our colleagues – there isn’t a 9 to 5 attitude here, the business is fast-paced and ever changing!
As a HR Analyst you would be responsible for a number of key activities including a few of the following:
- Deliver a consistent service as per the above job purpose
- Ensure the correct escalation of queries to Subject Matter Experts, where required
- Maintain team and customer relationships through advice, support and continuous improvement, providing a great experience first time, every time
- Promote the culture where line managers are aware of and own issues within the business
- Support the development and implementation of the appropriate policies and framework to address issues
What’s in it for you?
We will offer you a place you’ll feel welcomed and supported from day one, but you can expect to be challenged.
What we’re looking for;
As the right candidate for the role of HR Analyst, you will have some of the following:
- A broad understanding of the HR employee lifecycle, ideally with HR/People-related qualification or significant level of experience
- Experience of process improvements within a HR/people role would be ideal for this position
- A passion for Compliance and working within a strict framework
- Experience of delivering to customer service targets within a complex environment
- An interest in understanding of employment law, its application and best practice.
If this role sounds right up your street, then then click apply to send through your profile.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!