Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
£40,000 | £55,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Hammersmith, London W6 8BS
We are looking for a commercially-focused professional that is looking for a challenging role in a fast-moving, progressive working environment.
Our commercial function acts as the architect of our revenue growth through customer value propositioning, base management, customer strategy, pricing and forecasting. The team works cross-functionally to lead process design which creates our portfolio of profit-maximising products and bundles leading to growth in operating cash flow, increases our NPS and optimises ROI.
Support the Senior Go To Market Manager in managing the consistency and quality of Virgin Media’s Consumer Roadmap execution including support for new product and proposition launches.
Work closely with Product, Commercial, Marketing and Operational Teams to ensure timelines are met, messaging in Marketing and channels is consistent and deliver continuous improvement with a focus on delivering optimal commercial performance.
• Support the Senior GTM Manager in the delivery of product and proposition change e.g. new propositions/products, bundles or marketing strategy. Work with the Commercial and Product Teams to define and deliver the GTM approach with a focus on North Star and achieving commercial benefits through excellent execution
• Align execution of proposition and product launch activity across Commercial and Product teams, including supporting teams with brand and marketing briefs. Ensure consistency in offers and approach whilst recognising attributes of each marketing channel.
• Review channel and marketing activity for Virgin Media and competitors to identify opportunities to improve approach e.g. how competitors describe products, position promotions, pricing learnings etc.
• Build relationships with Operational Readiness to review results and work on action plans to improve performance and seek continuous improvement to enhance current solutions.
• Regularly visit front line teams to gather learnings and identify new opportunities that can support performance and improve customer experience.
• Work closely with Marketing Teams to understand learnings from test and learn approach to help shape future campaigns with the aim to optimise performance and revenue.
• Share learnings across Commercial and Product Teams to ensure Go To Market approach is optimised and continuously improving
• Track campaign performance through commercial results and detailed post campaign analysis via the Marketing Analytics Team.
• Build strong relationship with Market Insight to identify trends both in and outside the UK.
• Be able to confidently articulate GTM activities in forums of peers and senior management
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
• Demonstrable leadership qualities that reflect Virgin Media’s culture and promotes bravery, simplified solutions, optimism, zest, risk taking and connection across team, department and business
• Empathetic, approachable, and fair in dealings with colleagues at all levels – demonstrates a strong team mentality and able to build and maintain open and honest communication at all levels
• Strong commercial acumen and detailed understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business
• Adept at operating in ambiguity and stepping outside the status quo with bold and original ideas that create growth
• Ability to see beyond the task to the overall purpose and engage people around a strategy, creating an energising and rewarding environment to work in
• Ability to exercise judgement to make timely and sound decisions regarding highly complex and broad scope issues as they relate to both people and the business
• Ability to lead and take responsibility and ownership of matters: delegating, constructively managing conflicting priorities under pressure, and maintaining a professional and positive manner to enable teams to deliver results
• Tenacity in delivering results and driving projects to completion
• Commitment to self development
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills and ability to put together coherent plans
• Strong communicator with ability to confidently present plans to large audiences
Required Qualifications / Experience:
• Experience of working within a commercial, product or marketing environment
• Previous GTM experience desirable
We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
We embody the principles of what it is like to be part of the Virgin family. We are a collaborative bunch, and like to be a place where ideas and new ways of working can be forged.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!