Bradford -Mayfair Business Park Broad Lane -C1610
Role: Reporting Analyst
Virgin Media is a fast-paced business where no two days are the same! We are on the lookout for people like you to join us in the role of Reporting Analyst. This role is part of our Contractor Payments team based from Bradford.
What we can offer you;
- Up to £27,000 per annum
- 5 days per week Monday – Friday
What’s the purpose of this role?
- To report on and track the internal processing outputs of the PO Funding operation operations such that the PO Administration Lead has all the necessary MI required to effectively run the operation.
- To Support the PO Administration Lead to develop and produce both KPI’s to track performance of the operation and SLA’s with VM stakeholders.
- To understand and comment on the rate of exceptions of the automation process together with suggestions on improvements to inputs.
What does the job entail?
Your duties will be wide ranging in this role, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain robust, regular, standardised and well summarised PO and Project creation reporting to identify, summarise and pass of exceptions from the process for remediation.
- To create reporting that identifies risk and opportunity in the end to end PO and Project creation operation
- Production of management information to inform how the automated process has performed and actions needed by the team or automation development team to fix
- To understand the workings of both key automated processes, and where manual such that complete, accurate and timely reporting is produced
- To drive change in reporting where it is not adequate, complete or accurate to enable the PO Administration Lead to deliver the necessary standard of processing in line with our SLA’s
- To review reporting outputs to identify trends, anomalies, risk and opportunity in the PO and Project raising operation, and to flag these to PO Administration Lead
- Support impact assessments and requirements gathering for any change projects lead from within or outside the team which impact on PO funding and raising of Projects
- Ensure that all process change is managed with strong supporting evidence of impact on processing
What’s in it for you?
We will offer you a place you’ll feel welcomed and supported from day one, but you can expect to be challenged. You’ll report into Joanne Woodhead, PO Administration Lead and will work with a multitude of stakeholders across Virgin Media and Liberty Global.
We will offer you the opportunity for training and development to help you lead and develop your career in the direction you want to. You will receive structured reviews with a focus on what you are looking to achieve.
What we’re looking for;
As the right candidate for the role of Reporting Analyst, you will have some of the following:
- Previous experience of a role delivering reporting on high volume processes
- Previous experience of working in a large organisation
- A team player with the ability to work alongside others and share best practice
- Clear understanding of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL preferred
- Must be able to travel to other locations as required (infrequent)
If this role sounds right up your street, then then click apply to send through your profile. If you’d prefer to have a chat before applying, reach out to Stacey Ramm, Joanne Woodhead or Plath Hitihamu on LinkedIn – we would love to hear from you!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!