Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
An exciting opportunity to join one of our dynamic sales teams here at Virgin Media, working as an Account Manager! Utilising your exceptional account management skills and proactive sales activity, your role will be to profitably retain, develop and grow a defined portfolio of existing strategic relationships within our Indirect Carrier partners against aggressive market competition, maximising the Virgin Media Business story.
You will develop effective relationships with customers, demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their decision making process, and ensuring full delivery of the defined contact strategy for each account. Your challenge is the retention of this customer base against aggressive market competition whilst increasing new opportunities in the market. This role is also responsible for the relationship management of our most valued customers, pro-actively opening new opportunities within existing and new accounts.
So what are we looking for?
- A seasoned business partner that has energy and drive to influence and impact on a strategic level.
- The ideal person would be able to demonstrate the ability to lead virtual teams to develop larger proposals. To demonstrate commercial business acumen with an in-depth understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles and forecast/pipeline management.
- Experience working with variety of Indirect or Enterprise customers is preferable, alongside product knowledge including WAN/LAN (Cisco) experience – including SIP/voice services, Data and Managed Services portfolio used by Carrier partners.
- B2B experience with a successful track record in a similar role driving business development opportunities, demonstrable ability to meet and exceed demanding targets in cross functional teams.
- The ability to assimilate Virgin Media products on both commercial and technical basis. Turning a highly complex set of voice, data and Internet services into a tangible benefit to our customers.
“We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours.”
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, and of course discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands! Come and be part of something special. Join us!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!