Digital Product Manager - Cable
Birmingham -Eagle Court Coventry Road -C1700
Salary: Salary: 36-48k depending on experience + excellent benefits
Digital Product Manager - Cable: This role will be based either in our Birmingham or Hammersmith office.
What’s it like working for one of the most vibrant brands in the UK?
Virgin Media is one of the largest broadband, TV, mobile and home phone providers in the country. We pride ourselves on being brighter, bolder, smarter and faster than our competition, so when we say we’re obsessive about helping our customers make connections that really matter – we really do mean it.
The Digital Team brims with passionate creatives – with a flair for innovative disruption. We’ve created inclusive, diverse environments perfect for ambitious minds to drive our digital transformation forward.
As we move towards an agile approach, we’re looking for an ambitious person who shares our fixation on world-class customer experiences and who isn’t afraid to turn the familiar on its head.
So, what’s it like working for one of the most vibrant brands in the UK? Why not join us and find out for yourself.
The role itself and what you’ll do?
The Digital Product Manager for Cable will be responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Product Manager for Cable Conversion in delivering results. The Digital Product Manager will have the opportunity to own and develop effective customer journeys across web and mobile platforms for a highly successful sales channel.
• Identifying and prioritising customer journeys and segments based on projected business and customer impact, to ensure that activities are measureable and positively impact performance.
• Manage and implement a product backlog, based on the product strategy, trading priorities and competitive conditions – defining stories, acceptance criteria.
• Tracking core journeys and segments to provide regular performance insight and analysis
• Continuously test and track cable journeys and commercial propositions to ensure they are driving the correct behaviour and delivering optimal results, with the support of the Digital Insight Analyst.
• Use insight to optimise conversion funnels, constantly driving improvement
• Maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the wider Digital Team to ensure a joined-up, integrated digital strategy
• Working closely with business stakeholders (Online Sales, Brand/Marketing and Product/Commercial) teams to ensure the digital experience can support the key business and customer objectives of the Consumer division
• Improving performance through the design and implementation of UX orientated processes and approaches
• Improving the online customer journey to maximise conversion and ROI
• Work with Product Manager to ensure in-year performance is tracked of output vs. expectations to ensure delivery of cable conversion KPIs.
• Working in an agile and fast paced environment to deliver results.
• Responsible for e2e release testing ensuring the final experiences are of a high quality CX and in line with initial requirements
• Be flexible in occasional travel to our London office in Hammersmith
Required critical competencies and behaviours:
• Self-motivated and resilient
• Team player
• Commercial awareness
• Analytical thinker
• Likes to be accountable, proven delivery
• Strives to be the best
• Explores opportunities
Required key skills (functional / technical):
• Proven experience in a commercial environment (sales, trading)
• Great communication skills and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and design teams
• To be comfortable working on projects with cross-functional and virtual teams
• The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high-pressure environment
• Degree Preferred
• Strong Customer needs focus and commercial acumen
• Project and BAU delivery experience a huge plus
• Experience in commercial or customer experience for leading digital brands
• Experience using analytics and session tracking tools along with user testing would be very helpful
• Product Owner/Agile/Project Management certification would be a bonus
Salary: 36-48k depending on experience + excellent benefits
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!