Compliance Governance Analyst
Peterborough -Beechcroft Orton Southgate -C1350
Full time, permanent
Advert closing date: 27/08/2019
We’ve been a busy bunch, growing our network to include more homes and commercial premises than ever before. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £3bn programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to millions of homes and businesses.
As we enter one of the most exciting times in our history we are looking for an IT SOX Governance Manager that oozes our Virgin values and embraces the on-going ways of working within Liberty Global.
What will you be doing?
You will be providing governance management and co-ordination for all areas of data centre technologies / IT SOX Controls (SARBANES OXLEY) by working closely with the various relevant departments within Virgin Media through capturing and scheduling regular operational reviews of the business units in the division to ensure compliance with accreditations prior to audit.
You will then work with our accreditors and the internal teams to provide audit support during the audit process to demonstrate our compliance and maintain Virgin Media’s certifications.
The above will be achieved by;
- Creating a consistent approach to documentation, documentation repositories, evidence capture and compliance action management.
- Ensuring that project framework compliance milestones are adhered to.
- Being responsible for maintaining any compliance mitigation plans.
- Supporting the compliance & governance managers and being the single point of contact between group security, internal audit, LG security and DCT / IT business units; joining the C&G Managers at the regular meetings with the aforementioned groups to ensure co-ordinations and capturing of actions.
- Managing the co-ordination and reporting for completion or remediation of all present and future audit findings and evidence gathering.
Are you right for the role?
So it’s the moment of truth, right? What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Strong working understanding of SOX, PCi, CAS –T, Encryption overlay, ISO27001:2013 and 20k.
- Experience of SOX governance in a previous working capacity.
- Strong senior stakeholder and customer management skills to be comfortable encouraging colleagues and teams to change established standards and achieve improvements and best practice.
- Familiar with the methods and techniques for risk management and business impact control.
- Willingness to undertake BPSS / SC clearance is required.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!