SARC System Administartor
Hook -Bartley Way -C1600
Service and Support
Function:Service and Support
Job Title: SARC Administrator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
What is the job?
The SARC Administrator sits within a specialist team in the Procurement section of our Technology Division. The SARC Administrator will manage the day to day queries and reporting related the use of the SARC tool and associated application portals. This will involve working closely with internal stakeholders of all levels as well as various 3rd parties who use the application.
Also, you will with stakeholders and users to ensure process and policies are being adhered to and service is consistent and being evolved.
What will you be doing?
As the SARC Administrator you will create weekly reports on the SARC tools which will cover issues for stakeholders in different teams such as people, finance, procurement and 3rd party users.
You will be the first point of contact for users, and potential users, and confidently guide them through the process to enable them to use the system effectively. When working with 3rd parties, you will ensure that they adhere to all policy and processes.
You will escalate any common issues to the rest of the team and contribute to the improvement road map to drive optimal performance.
Are you right for the role?
To be right for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
Experience within in a technology company on workflow systems
- Proven track record with continuous improvement with process and systems
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with peers
- Imaginative and innovative thinking relating to problem solving and new opportunities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Likely to be educated to A-Level standard or degree level
- Practical experience of delivery processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required and the ability to build relationships
- Strong team player with a flexible approach, ability to perform under stress and adapt where necessary within a rapid changing industry
- Pro-active individual - able to see issues and suggest solutions before they arise.
What to do now?
If this sounds like a great next step in your career then click apply to send through your profile.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!