Desktop Delivery Manager
Sheffield -Chippingham Street -C1640
Join us as a Desktop Delivery Manager at Virgin Media Business, to support the delivery of orders for customer from the point of sale to ensure successful installation. You will work internal teams including Sales, Order Entry, Order Management, and Despatch teams to help manage the delivery of solutions for our SO/SME customers. Leading on resolve referrals, monitoring quality, proactively manage against agreed SLA’s as well as supporting the reduction in time to deliver whilst making sure our overall customer journey is the best.
- Responsible for ensuring that our internal and external customers receive an exceptional service throughout the delivery of their project, dealing quickly and professionally with referrals. Via various communications tools, such as telephone, email or chat.
- Identify risks and take ownership for resolving issues that impact on the customer order, facilitating between departments to resolve problems, to find mutually acceptable solutions for the customer and the business.
- Deliver against KPI s and influences and negotiate with other support departments to ensure they also deliver to agreed SLA s. Report on any failures, and feedback to relevant parties as well as conducting root cause analysis and quality checks.
- Using appropriate systems and process to ensure service follows the correct delivery path.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in the business to business delivery environment, preferably with some exposure to being part of a high performing delivery team.
- A good understanding of CRM systems and delivery techniques including proven ability to prioritize workload, strong communications skills, competently influencing and negotiating positive outcomes.
- Experience achieving operational targets within a business sales environment with evidence to meet and exceed demanding targets/ deadlines.
- Desire and ability to understand service delivery and impact to customer whilst being passionate to supply excellent service to internal and external customers.
“We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours.”
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, and of course discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands! Come and be part of something special. Join us!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!