Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum and excellent benefits
Hammersmith, London W6 8BS
We are looking for a commercially-focused professional that is looking for a challenging role in a fast-moving, progressive working environment.
Our commercial function acts as the architect of our revenue growth through customer value propositioning, base management, customer strategy, pricing and forecasting. The team works cross-functionally to lead process design which creates our portfolio of profit-maximising products and bundles leading to growth in operating cash flow, increases our NPS and optimises ROI.
Responsible for managing the consistency and quality of Virgin Media’s trading execution including support for new product and proposition launches. Work closely with Marketing and Operational Teams to ensure timelines are met, messaging in Marketing and channels is consistent and deliver continuous improvement with a focus on delivering optimal commercial performance.
Essential knowledge and experience
Play a key role in supporting the delivery of product and proposition change e.g. new propositions/products, bundles or Mobile tariffs. Work with the wider Commercial and Product Teams to define and deliver the GTM approach with a focus on achieving commercial benefits through excellent execution
- Align execution of trading and product launch activity across Commercial and Product teams, including supporting trading teams with marketing briefs. Ensure consistency in offers and approach whilst recognising attributes of each marketing channel
- Review and sign off marketing and channel material from a commercial perspective. An eye for detail and ability to assimilate high amounts of information is critical in this role
- Review channel and marketing activity for Virgin Media and competitors to identify opportunities to improve approach e.g. how do competitor’s describe products, position promotions, pricing learnings etc.
- Build relationships with Operations to review results and work on action plans with the wider Commercial Team to improve performance and seek continuous improvement to enhance current solutions.
- Regularly visit Operational teams to gather learnings and identify new opportunities that can support performance and improve customer experience.
- Work closely with Marketing Teams to understand learnings from test and learn approach to help shape future campaigns with the aim to optimise performance and revenue.
- Align Go To Market Plans across Commercial and Product Teams. Ensure that consistency in terms of positioning is maintained and that the wider commercial teams have visibility of marketing activity.
- Engage across a wide range of stakeholders and regularly present GTM plans to ensure business wide input and visibility of upcoming activity. Internal and external comms engagement necessary with a keen eye on PR impact of campaigns
- Share learnings across Commercial and Product Teams to ensure Go To Market approach is optimised and continuously improving
- Track campaign performance through commercial results and detailed post campaign analysis via the Marketing Analytics Team
- Work with Finance Teams to review new opportunities to improve performance with alignment across wider Commercial Teams
- Build strong relationship with Market Insight to identify trends both in and outside the UK. Expected to be involved in regular mystery shopping to gain insight of competitors.
We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
We embody the principles of what it is like to be part of the Virgin family. We are a collaborative bunch, and like to be a place where ideas and new ways of working can be forged.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!