Bradford -Mayfair Business Park Broad Lane -C1610
Service and Support
Function:Service and Support
Position: EPM Lead
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum + Amazing benefits
What is the job?
Joining the Finance systems team you will be responsible for the end to end project life cycle to deliver Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions across Virgin Media and Liberty Global Europe. You will be working on cutting edge technology and lead on major projects such as the EPM Cloud Transormation that we are just kicking-off as well as be the SME for all things EPM.
You will do this through some of the following tasks:
- Identify business needs/opportunities to implement EPM solutions
- Analyze and document business requirements, scope, create a functional design and propose technical designs
- Implement Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions, including metadata, templates, forms, business rules, security and reporting
- Administer existing Planning and Essbase applications
- Manage projects and project resources
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Configure integrations across a range of systems
- Test, troubleshoot, QA and coordinate UAT
- Train end-users and handover to colleagues
- Automate tasks and processes to reduce cost of ownership of the Oracle EPM applications
- Maintain project and system documentation
- Support incidents and change management across all EPM products
- Support the standardization and simplification of technology platforms to develop core competencies across the business and deliver cost efficiencies
Are you right for the role?
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technologies, computer science, information systems, finance or equivalent applicable experience
- Expert knowledge in Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- experience working within finance systems
- Working knowledge of HFM, FDMEE, HFR, OBIEE a plus
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Proven ability to work within a team, remotely and independently
- Experience in Visual Basic for Applications and SQL knowledge also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
What we’ll provide for you
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in to the latest technologies and create leading products, services and support systems to us integrate with Liberty Global and continue both companies success.
As well as this as a package we are offering:
- Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Pension: Up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)
- Holiday: 25 days (plus your birthday and bank holidays on top!)
- Other: Private Medical, Life Assurance, Dental, ability to buy/sell holiday and many more discounts across the Virgin Group.
What to do now?
If this sounds like a great next step in your career then click apply to send through your profile – we would love to hear from you!
Essbase, Hyperion, HFM, Finance Systems, Hyperion Planning, EPM, Oracle, Applications, HFR, OBIEE, SQL, FDMEE
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!