Oracle ERP Developer
Bradford -Mayfair Business Park Broad Lane -C1610
Position: Oracle ERP Developer
Salary: £52,000 - £58,000 (plus excellent benefits)
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media and we are looking for an experienced Oracle ERP Developers to join our team. You will provide the technical solution for all Oracle ERP business requirements. You will also be able to understand the business requirement, design the solution and implement them.
So what will you be doing as an ERP Developer?
• Develop and maintain Virgin Media Oracle ERP application ensuring the alignment of application with business and project requirements.
• Resolve small to medium issues and develop technical solutions working with the Functional SMEs
• Take ownership of the technical delivery of smaller scale Non Project Requirements.
• Ensure the solution designed and developed are within the guidelines of Virgin Media coding standards and Oracle Support.
• Ensure system issues are resolved on time and efficiently to meet the team’s deadlines.
What will you need to do this?
Everyone in our Oracle team has a proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines and have a range of skills:
• Significant experience in Oracle ERP/E-Business Suite development best practices, and Oracle ERP Applications development in at least three of the following areas : HRMS, Payroll, Finance (AP, AR, GL), Projects, Supply Chain, Procurement, Advance Benefits.
• Significant knowledge in Oracle ERP Technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OA Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Apex, BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, Forms, Personalization, UNIX scripting.
• Excellent understanding and extended experience of the Approvals Management Engine (AME), and understanding of Oracle Multi-Org
• Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL and performance optimization techniques.
• Has experience working on wider implementation and change-led projects.
• Has experience in supporting and resolving incidents for Oracle ERP related applications.
• Practical understanding of delivery processes and methodologies. Demonstrates understanding of service concepts, and ensuring the customer is central to all IT activities.
What can we offer you?
An extremely interesting and diverse place to work where you will join a team working on some very exciting projects across the Virgin Media and Liberty Global technology developments. As well as this our package includes:
- A competitive salary of £52,000 - £58,000
- Contributory Pension matched up to 20%.
- 25 days annual leave (plus your birthday off!) as well as bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare, Dental etc.
What do you need to do now?
If this sounds like a great next step in your career then click apply now.
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!