Regional Planning Administrator
London -Waltham Forest Billet Road -T2090
Technical Customer Support
Salary: Full time, permanent Location: London -Waltham Forest Billet Road
Function:Technical Customer Support
Regional Planning Administrator
To £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Why Virgin Media? We are the future. We understand our people, their lifestyles and we support them no matter what. We LOVE being different, thinking outside the box and being the best we can be, all the time.
What will you be doing?
As the Regional Planning and Construction Co-ordinator you will be responsible for updating, maintaining and communicating various reports across Planning & Construction and the wider business. You will work with colleagues to ensure successful inventory management and financial analysis / cost control.
It will be down to you, to drive external civils and cabling contractors to progress, update and deliver individual orders on time.
Other duties but not limited to:
- Monitor progress and intervene, in line with agreed procedures,
- Management and co-ordination of Action Items
- Regular reviews with Contract Partners, Service Delivery and Accenture
- Escalation of issues in line with agreed procedures
- Monitoring relevant mailboxes and responding in an appropriate manner and level of detail and within agreed timescales
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with our external and internal customers, partners and suppliers
- Ensuring delivery to agreed SLAs and Customer Required Dates
Are you right for the role?
So it’s the moment of truth, right? What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Understanding of and passion for delivery of excellent service to internal and external customers
- Understands local authority legislations in line with civil and cabling work
- Basic knowledge of understanding / mitigating contract partner rate cards and SLAs set
- Experience operating in a customer centric environment and possession of excellent people skills including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution
- GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths
- Experience working in a telecommunications industry working with Planning and Construction teams adhering to all P&C processes
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!