Oracle EPM Analyst
Bradford -Mayfair Business Park Broad Lane -C1610
Service and Support
Function:Service and Support
Position: Oracle EPM Analyst
Salary: Upto £52,000
What is the job?Joining the Finance systems team you will be Responsible for the end to end project life cycle to deliver Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions for new and existing internal customers at Liberty Global and its operating units as well as provide level 2 support for the daily operation of all EPM applications and ensure our systems are meeting the business needs, are fully compliant and are functioning optimally
You will do this by doing the following:
- Provide subject matter expertise with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Identify business needs/opportunities to implement EPM solutions
- Develop business cases and prototypes to demonstrate key benefits of EPM tools
- Create project plans, manage projects and project resources
- Analyze and document business requirements, scope, functional design and technical design
- Manage communication and stakeholder relationships
- Implement Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions, including metadata, templates, forms, business rules, security and reporting
- Configure integrations across a range of systems
- Test, troubleshoot, QA and coordinate UAT
- Train end-users and handover to colleagues
- Automate tasks and processes to reduce cost of ownership of the Oracle EPM applications
- Maintain project and system documentation
- Support incidents and change management across all EPM products
- Support the standardization and simplification of technology platforms to develop core competencies across the business and deliver cost efficiencies
Are you right for the role?To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technologies, computer science, information systems, finance or equivalent applicable experience
- Expert knowledge in Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Demonstrable experience working within finance systems
- Working knowledge of HFM, FDMEE, HFR, OBIEE a plus
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Proven ability to work within a team, remotely and independently
- Experience in Visual Basic for Applications and SQL knowledge also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
What we’ll provide for you:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in to the latest technologies and create leading products, services and support systems to us integrate with Liberty Global and continue both companies success.
As well as this as a package we are offering:
Salary: Up to £52,000 per annum (depending on experience)Pension: Up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)Holiday: 25 days (plus your birthday and bank holidays on top!)
Other: Private Medical, Life Assurance, Dental, ability to buy/sell holiday and many more discounts across the Virgin Group.
What to do now?If this sounds like a great next step in your career then click apply to send through your profile.
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!