Service Relationship Manager
Peterborough -Beechcroft Orton Southgate -C1350
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our team. Based across the Luton/Peterborough area, you’ll manage a dedicated support team to ensure an exceptionally high level of service across a major strategic account, working directly with the customer from their Head Office as the face of Virgin Media Business.
In this role you’ll have overall responsibility for In-life Service deliverables and support on this key customer account. With empowerment to address critical situations, you’ll know our customer inside and out, successfully engaging and influencing senior customer executives and key contacts. You’ll understand the specific needs of the customer and represent them within VMB, translating requirements in a way our business can understand whilst working across all departments to plan and implement the delivery of service solutions to meet these requirements.
In essence, this role will provide continued focus on achieving agreed service levels and enhancing the service relationship with our customer to establish, improve and maintain a positive business and working environment.
So what are we looking for?
- A proven track record in leading a team of service/incident professionals to maintain service levels
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to bring virtual teams together to deliver the required outcome
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels up to CIO within the customer organisation, acting as an ambassador for VMB when meeting with customers.
- Experience of Service Management in a Business Telecommunications or IT Service Integrator environment in a customer facing role would be preferred
- Conversant with the ITIL Framework (IT Infrastructure Library) especially the Relationship Management process, preferably accredited to Foundation level in ITIL V3
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology so they can do more, be more and have more fun. Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!