What to expect
Our graduate scheme lasts two years with four 6-month rotations across a range of departments, enabling you to broaden your knowledge in different aspects of our Technology operation while building a wider understanding of the business and contributing to our unrivalled success. Get involved in areas including:
- Delivery and Project Management
- Technology Strategy and Innovation
- IP & Optical Network Services
- Network Operations
- Mobile Networks
- Software Engineering
- Network Performance & Security
- Data and Analytics
The journey usually starts in Reading or Slough, but over the duration of the scheme, there may be opportunities to work at other locations across the UK, depending on business needs. We currently operate a hybrid working environment with the expectation you spend at least 2 days per week in your rotation office.
“There’s always something new to work on and new technologies to integrate into our products, which is really fun!”
Sophie, Technology graduate
What we look for
Graduates with insatiable curiosity with great attention to detail and confident enough to share their thoughts and challenge our ways of working. We also want to see your passion for technology and attention to detail. We’re looking for individuals super-motivated to become our leaders of the future.
You must have a 2:1 or above in a STEM or IT-related subject area (including subjects such as Data, Automation & Cloud Computing). We’d also like to see some key qualities in our graduates, including:
- Co-creator who can develop and execute strategies
- Entrepreneur who is passionate about achieving results
- Innovator who strives to meet our customers’ future needs
- Collaborator who can come up with ideas that inspire and influence senior figures
- Inspirational leadership with outstanding communication, organisational and analytical skills
We’re 100% committed to having a workforce that represents every part of society. So, we’re keen to hear from candidates from all backgrounds and circumstances.
What’s in it for you
You’ll receive a salary of £35,000 plus a £2,000 welcome bonus. In addition, we’ll provide on-the-job training and first-hand experience. Learn from global technology experts to expand your skills and turbo-boost your career for years to come with the chance to deliver ground-breaking products, amazing apps used by millions, and some of the fastest broadband speeds on the planet. You’ll also be offered highly generous study leave and pay progression that is very competitive! Plus, get access to all of our employee benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible benefits package including medical plans and buying and selling holiday
- Discounts on Virgin Media O2 services
Sorry, you missed us! We’re currently closed for this scheme but register your interest, and we’ll let you know when we’re next recruiting.