What to expect
Our graduate scheme lasts two years with four 6-month rotations across a range of departments, enabling you to broaden your knowledge in different aspects of our Commercial, Product & Marketing operations while building a wider understanding of the business and contributing to our unrivalled success. You will gain exposure to:
- How we develop our products and take them to market in our Product & Propositions teams
- How we design for customer needs and improve the experience for our customers today and in the future in our Strategy and Customer Experience teams
- How we manage revenue and track costs in our Commercial teams
- How we promote our brands & what we do and sell in our Brand & Marketing team.
- How we successfully plan, launch and talk to our customers about our brilliant products and services across Sales, Planning & Operations
We will give you a career mentor from day 1 to help you thrive on the scheme. To get a taste of what it takes to be a part of a successful market-leading company, you’ll get some great exposure with a range of teams across the business, including our Digital teams, our engineers and frontline customer service experts within Sales and Operations, as well as areas such as PR, Finance, Legal and IT.
This scheme will be based across our Hammersmith, Reading and Slough locations. Our people need to be flexible and open to working across our UK sites to coordinate with teams when necessary.
“No day was the same on the graduate scheme! I got to work on a huge variety of projects, which all helped me to land in a great role following the programme.”
Ella, former Marketing graduate
What we look for
Graduates who are curious, creative and enthusiastic. We also want to see your capacity to learn as well as evidence you are interested in the bigger picture and can build strong relationships. You’ll be pushed out of your comfort zone while we support you along the way, but you’ll need to be open-minded and happy to learn new ways of working.
You must have a 2:1 or above, however it doesn’t matter in which subject – we’re more interested in your qualities than your specific qualifications.
We’re 100% committed to having a workforce that represents every part of society. So, we’re keen to hear from candidates from all backgrounds and circumstances.
What’s in it for you
You’ll receive a salary of £35,000 plus a £2,000 welcome bonus. In addition, we’ll give you projects to see through from inception to execution, and you’ll be exposed to colleagues from all over the business at varying levels, giving you the opportunity to learn from the best and build a strong network. You’ll also be offered highly generous study leave and pay progression that is very competitive! Plus, get access to all of our employee benefits, including:
- Gym membership discounts
- Connected offers – Save on our mobile, broadband, TV and home phones services. And it’s not just you who can make the most of discounted rates with Virgin MediaO2 – with Mates Rates, your friends and family can join in too.
- Tribe – a Virgin Group discount scheme that gives you discounts on products, services and experiences from us and other companies
Sorry, you missed us! We’re currently closed for this scheme but register your interest, and we’ll let you know when we’re next recruiting.