Who are our Inbound Telesales Advisors?
They’re the people who take calls from potential customers and sell them the mobile services they want and need. They do it by listening carefully to each potential customer’s needs and by using their encyclopaedic knowledge of our products and services to find the right solutions every time.
Build your expertise
Working in our super-friendly Sheffield call centre teams, you’ll become an expert at talking to potential customers over the phone and selling them the benefits of Virgin Media. The more you know about our products and services, the better you’ll do. So we’ll make sure you’re fully trained before you start taking calls, and will continue providing you with coaching and support throughout your apprenticeship and beyond.
What’s in it for you
The chance to earn good money while working towards a recognised apprenticeship, with lots of opportunities to move onwards and upwards through Virgin Media into team leader positions, business head roles and much, much more. You’ll also enjoy some amazing benefits, including:
- On target commission (OTC) of £6,000 plus uncapped commissions for overachievement
- Annual incentive scheme with outstanding prizes for top performers
- Weekly and monthly incentives where you can win vouchers, early finishes, days off and more
- 25 days’ holiday a year, rising to 28 days once you’ve been with us five years
- Unbeatable deals on mobile, broadband, TV and home phone services
- Choice of a range of personal benefits, including medical plans and dental cover
- Contributory pension scheme
What we look for
People who are resilient, enjoy constantly learning new things, and work well in a fast-paced, every-changing environment. As an Inbound Telesales Advisor Apprentice, you’ll be on an 8-week rota covering early, middle and late shifts between 8am-9pm (Monday to Friday) and 8am-6pm (Saturday and Sunday). This involves 3 out of 7 Saturdays and 2 out of 8 Sundays. So it’s essential that you are over 18 years of age and flexible about when you work. If you also have some experience using different IT systems, even better.
Apprenticeship: Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Scheme duration: 15 months, but all our apprenticeships are offered on a permanent basis
Start date: September 2021
Salary: £18,530 + on-target commission of £6,000 and uncapped commissions for overachievement + amazing benefits + 25 days’ holiday + opportunities for flexible working
Deadline: 31 August 2021