Duration: 12 Month Internship
Start date: July 2019
Salary: £18K + £1K welcome bonus + amazing benefits
At Virgin Media, Finance is at the centre of everything we do – keeping the commercial cogs turning is crucial to making sure our business runs smoothly.
Our Finance Internships are designed to give you a priceless insight into our operations in key areas, while developing transferrable skills that you can call on throughout your career.
During your 12-month internship with us, we’ll give you hands-on experience and an understanding of how commercial finance supports and informs future business growth. As part of an involved role, you’ll help driving forward initiatives – guided by expert colleagues across our Commercial Finance teams. You’ll learn how to use your logic and initiative to solve problems that define being a finance professional with us.
After an internship with Virgin Media, you’ll have all the knowledge, skills, experience and exposure you need to facilitate your final year at university – and give you a head start on your career track.
- We’re looking for individuals rather than specific degrees, although studying finance and accounting, mathematics, statistics, economics etc is a bonus, but not essential.
- You’ll need to be super-motivated and hard-working with the resilience to meet challenges head on.
- You’ll also have an inquisitive mind that can’t resist exploring new opportunities and the confidence to challenge the status quo.
We are now closed for applications for our 2019 Finance Intern Programme. Details for our 2020 intern programme will be posted shortly.
Still want to know more?
- What’s it like to be a Finance Intern at Virgin Media? Check out Ben’s story here
- Get social: @VirginMediaJobs #VMFutureCareers, or check us out on Instagram: @VMFutureCareers
- Check out our future careers blog
- Learn more about training and support here at Virgin Media
- Questions? Why not chat with us