Duration: 12 Month Internship
Start date: July 2017
Salary: £16.5K + £1K welcome bonus + amazing benefits
Location: Hook, Birmingham, Winnersh
If you’re going to take a year out to get some industry experience, this is the place to do it. Why? For a start, you’ll be with a leading telecommunications company that understands how to get the best from its people as well as its technology. And you’ll be involved in real work that adds real value to our customers as well as our business. You could be based in our Wireless team, designing and testing our wireless routers and set-top boxes, or helping us reach new customers by designing our next generation networks and developing new techniques for building them.
Whatever you’re doing, you’ll have an impressive bunch of skills and experience under your belt. And it could spark the beginning of an amazing career. To get going, you should be studying for an Engineering degree with a predicted 2:1. And, with a passion for technology, you just can’t wait to learn more
Applications for our 2017 Engineering Internship Scheme are now closed!
Still want to know more?
- Meet our current Engineering Intern, Adam!
- Check out Sophie's story - from Engineering Intern to Grad!
- Get social: @VirginMediaJobs #vmgradsandinterns, or check us out on Instagram: @vmgradsandinterns
- Check out our early careers blog
- Learn more about training and support here at Virgin Media
- Find out if we're visiting your uni this year: Events