At Virgin Media Business, we’re proud of our £13 billion network that provides our customers with first class connectivity and innovative unified solutions. You might have guessed it, but Virgin Media Business is the business to business arm of Virgin Media, we provide digital services to a whole host of businesses from SMEs to Enterprise right through to public sector organisations. We have over 2500 people dedicated to our business customers; it’s our job to ensure the individual customer, no matter how large or small, receives the appropriate solutions and professional services to drive growth.
As the largest business-to-business Virgin brand, there’s a lot to get stuck into. You’ll rotate across five key functions: Strategy, Commercial, Customer Operations, Marketing and Sales. You’ll complete your five rotations over two years, experiencing the whole end-to-end customer journey, ensuring we deliver the Virgin magic that they expect. You'll be given responsibility across functional areas to solve our customer problems, accelerate them to disrupt the market and make VMB the preferred provider for much more than just connectivity. Whether you see yourself as a Sales Director, Commercial Manager, Marketing Guru or Head of Customer Operations in the future, the breadth of experience on this scheme provides the perfect opportunity to get your career off to a blisteringly fast start.
To help you kick-start your graduate experience, you’ll be introduced to the business through your induction. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of our company, our culture and how we work, as well as getting the opportunity to meet the people you’ll need to know to help you start building your network.
Salary: £29K + £2K welcome bonus + amazing benefits
Locations: Hook, Manchester (must be flexible regarding location)
What we want from you:
- You’ll need a 2.1 or above in any discipline (achieved or expecting). A Business or Marketing based degree and/or 6+ months work experience in a relevant role is preferred, but not essential.
- It’s essential that you’re adventurous and flexible about location as your placements may take you from our HQ in Hook to Manchester, with a few other offices in between!
- As well as being flexible on location, you’ll need to be resilient and a self-starter; Virgin Media Business operates in a fast-paced digital marketplace, so projects and direction can change quickly.
- The Virgin Media Business scheme is one of the most diverse, but challenging, you’ll need to be a good all-rounder with commercial acumen, and confidence to challenge the status quo.
(The closing date for applications is 31st December)
Still want to know more?
- Meet Rebecca and Helen and find out what life is like as a VMB grad...
- Read Sam's story, and find out why he joined the VMB graduate scheme!
- We asked James about his experience on the VMB graduate scheme - check out his video here
- Get social: @VirginMediaJobs #VMEarlyCareers, or check us out on Instagram: @VMEarlyCareers
- Meet some of our current graduates
- Check out our early careers blog
- Learn more about training and support here at Virgin Media
- Find out if we're visiting your uni this year: Events