Your right to work in the UK

Once you’ve accepted your verbal offer, we’ll need to see your right to work before you get your contract. This shows us that you have the right to legally work in the UK.

What right-to-work documents do I need to show you?

Here are the documents we can use (we only need one of them as proof)

  • UK or Republic of Ireland passport
  • UK birth certificate and an official government document showing your national insurance number (e.g. P60, P45, national insurance card, universal credit document)
  • If you’re not a National of the UK or Ireland, you’ll need to give us a share code & your date of birth for us to complete an online right to work check – you can find out more on the site.  Please be aware that this is only valid for 30 days.

On the day you start, we’ll ask you to bring in your right-to-work document(s) so we can confirm this in person (we’ll only need to do this if we didn’t meet you face to face for an interview).

If you’re unsure about any of this, please speak to your Recruiter or email: [email protected]

Jump to the next bit

Feeling good about what right to work you need. Great news, then let’s move on…

Explore more

Connect to better