Technical Support AnalystPeterborough
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessOperations
LocationPeterborough - Beechcroft Orton Southgate
Job ID 00031422
About the role
As a Technical Support Analyst, it is your job to deliver technical support and incident management for Virgin Media Business customers. You'll do this by completing technical faults and troubleshooting whilst taking control of the incident throughout.
Being a valued member of our busy and thriving support team, you'll ensure the end to end service requirements are met with the view to increase customer satisfaction and improve the overall customer experience by offering a differentiated level of service.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer facing environment, managing incidents through to resolution
- Experience of inbound call answering, diagnosing, and troubleshooting faults (LAN and WAN)
- A passion for innovation, in which you can use to monitor strong KPIs and skill sets
- The ability to work efficiently in a high demand, virtual team, and fast-paced environment, whilst prioritising owned incidents
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and communicate with key stakeholders
- Hands on experience with Cisco hardware
- Experience working within the ITIL framework
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.