Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing, Administration
LocationManchester - Wythenshawe Concord Bus Pk Threapwood R
Job ID 00029499
About the role
As the Team Assistant for the SOHO Commercial marketing team you will:
- Manage diary arrangements including associated travel and accommodation arrangements for team meetings
- Supporting with the organisation of events and communications that support these such as roadshows, incentives for sales etc
- Supports the team on communications plans working closely with Head of Departments but also linking closely with the Internal Comms teams
- Support with communications around engagement such as Golden Tickets, Beyond Awards etc.
- Ensuring sales hubs are kept up to date with enablement content and comms from leadership teams.
- Ensures expenses / mileage claims, holiday carry over etc for the leadership team are kept up to date and within company guidelines
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Some previous experience of supporting a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of MS Office Packages including e-mail systems
- Good organisational, prioritisation and decision-making skills
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a 2 stage interview process
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.