Talent Acquisition Process LeadReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessPeople
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00031428
About the role
About the role
As the Talent Acquisition Process Lead, you will be responsible for Talent Acquisition excellence across our experienced and volume hiring along with pre-boarding activities. This role will provide subject matter expertise and governance across key recruitment programmes and represent Talent Acquisition in wider people team initiatives. As an integral part of the Resourcing Excellence team you will find yourself being key in:
- Helping us transition to a new ATS and crafting new workflows.
- Providing insights into the team's performance through the use of data.
- Producing Talent Acquisition reports and interrogating the data to ensure accuracy for Senior Leadership.
- Working with our wider talent acquisition team to find solutions to challenges which obstruct our ability to find the best talent.
Who we are
There are around 50 of us in the Talent Acquisition team and everyone plays a role in creating a positive, memorable experience for our candidates and hiring community.
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- In depth knowledge and experience of mapping recruitment processes.
- Strong understanding of ATS functionality.
- Previous experience in a recruitment operations role
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables / VLOOKUP)
- Demonstrable experience of building end to end journeys which have the end-users at the heart of the process.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a telephone and competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.