Strategic Programmes Delivery Manager (Adoption)London
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessProject Management, Delivery, Digital Services, Product Management
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00032107
About the role
Who we are
Virgin Media O2 is looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Strategic Programmes Delivery Team to be a part of the new exciting Change operating model. You will be accountable for the coordination and alignment of Digital Adoption initiatives which deliver across both product and programme led activity across the change operating model and beyond. You will need to be hands-on and goal-oriented with proven experience across both agile and more traditional delivery environments. Success in this role means that you must be able to think strategically and effectively develop key processes that facilitate project planning and execution. This position requires cross-functional coordination at all levels and the ability to manage in a fast paced ambiguous environment.
If your preferred location isn’t listed, but you feel this role could be right for you, please connect with the recruiter to discuss in more detail.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Experience leading projects / programmes of work in digital environments
- Good detail planning across teams you directly and indirectly influence
- Accustomed to working across all levels of the business; from director level to associate colleagues
- Ability to sell an idea to the organization and get the right buy-in with great presentation skills
- Confident at presenting concepts and ideas to a wide range of contributors and senior decision makers
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to structure program delivery within a framework that clearly augments the financial and operational goals of the programme
- Experience in managing business and programme change with solid troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced product-led tech business
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Ability to be in the detail but understand the helicopter view and think end to end
- Be intellectually curious and inquisitive, investigate where details and data take you
- Confident taking requirements and uncovering the key business questions
- Comfortable working with ambiguity within a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Impact driven and versatile with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Be an empathetic and versatile team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter that can work independently
- Proven experience, knowledge and curiosity for Agile and Lean practices
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two stage formal interview process and a competency (Saville Wave) assessment.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.