Service Delivery Co-ordinator-1Orton Southgate
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessDelivery
LocationPeterborough - Elmstead Orton Southgate
Job ID 00022864
About the role
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Virgin Media as a Service Delivery Coordinator! Within this role you’ll co-ordinate and manage the delivery of business customer orders from the point of sale to the successful installation.
You’ll work with all relevant technical departments to manage the delivery of complex solutions and multi-site projects against agreed SLAs.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – Broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's absolutely critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more..
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you’ll work as part of a team who are responsible for ensuring that our customers receive an exceptional service throughout the delivery of their project, maintaining regular contact and providing timely updates throughout the delivery cycle. You’ll identifies risks and take ownership for resolving issues that impact on the customer order, facilitating between departments to resolve problems, to find mutually acceptable solutions for the customer and the business.
You’ll ensure accurate and timely entry of customer orders onto the relevant provisioning systems, and monitor progress throughout delivery cycle, highlighting any issues and proactively identifying solutions to deliver within agreed timescales. You’ll be liaising with internal and external customers, and suppliers, so good communication is key!
The must haves
- Proven stakeholder management experience and the ability to communicate and manage relationships with both internal and external clients.
- The ability to organise and manage workloads and to be responsive and show flexibility to changing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, a good understanding of what makes brilliant customer service and the ability to influence others to get the right result for the customer.
- An understanding of our product and delivery mechanisms, and how we deliver fibre to our customers!
- Demonstrable experience of being able to negotiate and manage and control difficult situations.
Other stuff we’re looking for
- Experience gained within a call centre environment.
- You will be using the Force delivery system, so any experience or understanding of Force would be a benefit!
What’s in it for you
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits you'll get are:
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK Bank Holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. If your application is successful, the next steps of the process are likely to include an initial telephone conversation with a member of our Recruitment team, followed by a competency-based video interview with the Hiring Manager.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.