SEO Content ExecutiveLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing, Data Insight & Analytics, Digital Services, Customer Experience
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029921
About the role
Working within the traffic acquisition team and reporting into the SEO manager, as a Content SEO executive you will be a major part of the owned and earned media team helping deliver the overall SEO strategy for Virgin media O2.
Supporting the SEO strategy by delivering high class content strategies that help deliver traffic and revenue growth.
Who we are
We're on a mission to ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. As an equal opportunities employer, it's essential that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- You excel in crafting, implementing and testing new and improved content across multiple landing pages
- You are highly analytical, using consumer, site and search data to drive growth
- You are comfortable and keen to share the latest content SEO standard methodologies with team members and collaborators.
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of SEO tools like Botify, Ahrefs, GSC and SEO monitor
- You understand the importance of user behaviour and content on landing pages and can understand how Googlebot views these elements
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Have some experience working in an in-house SEO team with a track record of implementing successful content strategies
- You should have good knowledge of HTML and on-site web development, with the ability to understand the key changes required to improve site performance and handle this with on-site teams
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a call with the recruiter and if successful from that will be invited to a first stage interview with the Hiring Manager.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.