Senior Commercial Manager - Proactive In Life base managementLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessMobile & Broadband, Commercial Management
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029354
About the role
As the Senior Commercial Manager - Proactive in Life base management you'll be part of the team which is developing and implementing an end-to-end growth strategy to drive long term revenue benefit and customer lifetime value. The role is accountable for identifying critical cohorts which require specific management strategies to retain revenue more effectively. In-life base management has a meaningful role to play in optimising the customer lifecycle journey sitting in-between both the acquisition and retention process
- Own, plan and deliver critical initiatives in VMs “in-life” customer base management strategy – supporting proactive management of Virgin Media’s 5.5m customer base (between acquisition and retention).
- Accountable for product migration strategy across our base, aligned to both Product need and finding new revenue generating opportunities in business-critical activity
- Protect & grow the commercial performance of the customer base through this activity, taking into consideration the simplification of propositions, reducing cost, improving customer experience and evolving the way we serve our customers, to future-proof the customer base
- Work across Consumer to build out an engagement strategy to improve customer advocacy, drive loyalty and ensure Virgin Media is the most recommended brand by its customers
- Bring together teams across Consumer to put customer lifetime value in the centre of our decision making – across both commercially motivated initiatives, new capability and science, and the future strategic initiatives of our business
- Act as a leader across x-functional teams to build a plan of initiatives which deliver on critical KPIs both £ and other (NPS / marketing opt in / product engagement index)
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience of driving customer or product growth
- Understanding of Commercial strategy and commercial acumen
- Tenacity and long-term approach, not thinking just about immediate outcomes but working towards a bigger picture
- Strong stakeholder management skills: compassionate, approachable and fair in dealings with colleagues at all levels
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Understanding of UK sector across Fixed and Mobile
- Proven experience of managing and developing a customer base in an annuity revenue stream business
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a 2 stage interview process
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.