Sales Executive - Part-timeManchester
Time TypePart time
BenefitsOTE £9000 , Amazing benefits
Area of BusinessCustomer Contact Centres, Sales
LocationManchester - Wythenshawe Concord Bus Pk Threapwood R
Job ID 00028419
About the role
Start date – 4th July 2022
Salary - £20,800 Pro rata
About the role
You'll be the one who makes calls to our small sized business customers to discuss how we can help take their businesses to the next level.
The small business market is a fast-growing sector of the economy. We're investing extensively in everything from hospitality operations to innovative technology enterprises to help businesses have the digital capabilities they need and deserve to move them into the twenty-first century.
We'll provide you with amazing training opportunities to help you develop your selling skills and boost your income with on target earnings. If you want to do more in the future, you'll be happy to know there are plenty of opportunities for progression; take our Team Managers for instance, who have all been promoted internally.
Have more time for the things you love! This role is Monday to Friday. You’ll work a minimum 25 hours per week across at least 4 days between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
Working from home approach
We operate a hybrid model that offers great opportunity for remote and home working. After your on-site training of 3 weeks our aim is to get you working from home a minimum 2 days a week, pro rata for part time.
The must haves
To be considered, you must have the following:
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester and able to attend the office for your induction of 3 weeks. With on-site parking and Metrolink stop just outside our front door, it’s a piece of cake to get here!
- You’ll be passionate about building great relationships with our customers.
- You’ll enjoy working towards targets and overcoming objections through quality conversations.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
You’ll find the full list of benefits on our careers site, including:
- A pro rata package of £29,800 including a basic salary of £20,800 and uncapped on target earnings of £9,000.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off every year!
- Our pension scheme matches your contributions from 4% up to 10% and you’ll be auto-enrolled within the first few months.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a call from one of our recruiters with a couple of days, and then a assessment centre.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.