Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessPeople
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029188
About the role
This role is part of the compensation team and is responsible for the design of VMO2’s incentive plans as part of the wider reward proposition. As the Reward Manager for Virgin Media O2, we'd love you to be our technical lead for incentives. You'll be providing expertise and consistency, across Virgin Media O2. You'll also be responsible for business research and insight from data analysis and reporting to Executive Leadership.
Who we are
The overall purpose of the Reward team is to ensure that our compensation, benefits, and pensions strategies support our P&T strategy in allowing us to attract, recruit and retain the very best people. We support the business to ensure they have the right reward drivers and principles in place to actively support what they need to deliver.
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven ability to build great working relationships across our business.
- Successful track record of project management and delivery in a challenging environment managing a broad range of issues.
- Understanding of incentive plans, including sales incentives, commission payments, as well as short-term and long-term incentive plans.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. Planning and organising time well to deliver effectively – on time and to budget.
- Effective communication skills; ability to target messages appropriately to the audience.
- Evidence of building long term incentive plans or bonus schemes
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Have the ability to anticipate the impact of related policy decisions in the reward space.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two-stage interview process.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.