Revenue Assurance AnalystBirmingham
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessFinance, B2B
LocationBirmingham - Eagle Court Coventry Road
Job ID 00031535
About the role
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Virgin Media as a Billing Support Administrator! Within this role, you’ll execute a programme of activity by working within the direction of the revenue operation, to provide accurate billing reporting and a view of customers voice estate.
You’ll deliver key information in line with quality standards and procedures and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business’ infrastructure.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – Broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's absolutely critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more..
As a Billing Support Administrator, you can expect to provide support in the pre-sales journey by customer/opportunity whilst investigating the past billing and usage to help understand the customer use-cases eg. outbound calls regularity/numbers. You’ll provide reporting on call volumes and usage to enable and provide tariff matching reports to assist proposals.
You’ll work closely with your manager to ensure that all identified issues are raised to the relevant people, departments or 3rd parties and that resolution is achieved as quickly as possible and conduct all day-to-day work and interactions with colleagues, customers and stakeholders in a manner conducive with the Virgin Media values (Red Hot, Straight Up, Delightfully Surprising, Smart Disruption, Insatiable Curiosity and Heartfelt Service).
The must haves
- Proven experience of working with billing systems.
- The ability to organise and manage workloads and to be responsive and show flexibility to changing requirements.
- Demonstrable experience with Excel.
- Proven stakeholder management experience and the ability to manage relationships with both internal and external clients.
Other stuff we’re looking for
- If you have worked in a financial environment before this would be beneficial, but not a must have!
- An awareness of our Virgin Media products would definitely be an advantage!
What’s in it for you
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits you'll get are:
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK Bank Holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. If your application is successful, the next steps of the process are likely to include an initial telephone conversation with a member of our Recruitment team, followed by a competency-based video interview with the Hiring Manager.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.