Product Manager – App Adoption. 12 months FTC, maternity coverReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessIT
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00032314
About the role
Product Manager – App Adoption. 12 months FTC, maternity cover
Please note this is a hybrid position so we are interested in hearing from applicants who can consider either Reading, Hammersmith, Birmingham or Manchester as a base location for one day a week.
We are looking for an Interim Product Manager to take our App to the next level, leading on our App adoption and engagement strategy.
This Customer Experience specialist will create compelling customer journeys to drive app usage as well as driving traffic across our App ecosystem.
So that's what we're after, but what makes us special?
The telecommunications industry in its current form is pretty uninspiring. But we’re fixated on mixing that up. Our aim is to leave the pack far behind, by delivering some of those once-in-a-lifetime, rocket-to-the-stars ideas that turn the industry and customer expectations on their heads.
And why do we do it? Well, we make no secret of the fact, we want to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more
You’ll be driving the App adoption strategy, roadmap and KPI’s, working with the wider digital and business teams to grow our App user base. Part of your role will be focused on testing, learning, failing fast and taking customer feedback to drive their experience forward. Team play is important to us, so you’ll work closely with the comms and marketing teams, providing initial briefs and monitoring adoption and engagement campaigns whilst focussing on a fantastic customer experience.
The musts haves:
- Proven track record of growing user adoption and engagement metrics
- Proven experience delivering industry leading digital journeys that were supported with successful marketing and digital customer communications
- Ability to craft easy-to-understand requirements that both capture your vision and give stakeholders what they need
- Data driven decision maker with the ability to understand both customer and commercial KPI’s and the interrelationships
- Commercial acumen and ability to quantify and track commercial benefits.
- Strategic thinker with ability to set overarching strategy with support from Leadership
- Ability to break down strategy/bigger picture into key programmes, roadmaps and deliveries
- Ability to lead cross functional teams in highly matrixed organisation to successful delivery and at pace
Other stuff we're looking for:
- Prove examples of where your passion, creative thinking and innovation has evolved into the solution to a customer experience business problem.
- Experience of working as part of a team, collaborating, and aligning goals across team members and stakeholders.
- Astute application of agile methodologies to drive outstanding results
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work-life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- 15% Annual company bonus
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones), and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days' leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include 1-2 rounds of interviews.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.