Process Excellence ManagerLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessStrategy & Planning, Flexible, People, Project Management, Operations, Data Insight & Analytics, Solution Architecture, Transformation
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00024785
About the role
We're on the lookout for a Process Excellence Manager to join our team here at Virgin Media. The mission of this role is to lead business-critical projects and activities that will rationalise, redesign, and reimagine end-to-end processes and sub-process to drive organisational effectiveness across the business.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
This role would suit an individual who uses clear approaches and methodologies to lead process design/improvement projects and workshops that improve organisational effectiveness. You will facilitate workshops to capture key insights, using Lean / Six Sigma tools and techniques to achieve optimal outcomes. Work with stakeholders across the business to generate and maintain buy-in to transformational priorities and ambitions. Capture and analyse data across the business; develop solid recommendations to support process improvements to drive financial and non-financial objectives.
The must haves:
• Experience in leading process simplification, process excellence/optimisation projects
• Ability to coach Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of process design, documentation, and analysis
Other stuff we're looking for:
• Management consulting background (e.g. Big 4)
• Comfortable with uncertainty and operating within change environments
• Confident and effective in presenting recommendations to both small and large audiences
• Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business challenges
• Ability to identify automation opportunities
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools - all crafted to help you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes more normal again. We're always reviewing our approach to enable you to find a great work-life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
• Access to wellbeing and mental health benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover, and critical illness cover.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some incredible skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you! Once you've applied the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include an initial chat with a dedicated recruiter, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.