Outbound Telesales ExecutiveManchester
Time TypeFull time
BenefitsUncapped commission (£36,200 OTE)
Area of BusinessCustomer Contact Centres, Sales
LocationManchester - Wythenshawe Concord Bus Pk Threapwood R
Job ID 00023949
About the role
About the role
You’ll be the person who makes calls to potential customers, matching our amazing products and services to their needs, building rapport and closing the deal. You’ll listen carefully to what the customer wants, and you’ll make a sales pitch they can’t refuse. We’ve definitely got the goods – we’re the UK’s fastest broadband provider after all. But we also need people like you to show customers that we’re worth investing in.
We know earnings are important to you: That’s why an incredible 90% of our sales advisors regularly earn more than £36,200 OTE (including a basic salary). Even our top performers can earn in excess of £45,000. During your first three months when you’re learning our products and systems, you’ll get paid a minimum of £36,200 on target earnings (OTE).
We’ll give you further training opportunities to improve your selling technique and increase your earning potential. And if you’re looking to do more, we’re invested in our people and provide excellent routes to grow your career in many different areas.
Working from home approach
We operate a hybrid working model that offers great opportunity for remote and flexible working. After your on-site training of 3 weeks our aim is to get you working a combination of office and home working. We would normally expect you to be working in the office between 2 to 8 days per month.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following:
- Experience in sales or working towards targets
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester and able to attend the office for your induction of 3 weeks.
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Have the ability to overcome rejections from customers
- Have the ability to have great conversations and build rapport with existing and potential customers over the phone
- Energy and passion for working in a goal-oriented environment
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
You’ll find the full list of benefits on our careers site, including:
- On target earnings of £36,200 (includes your £20,000 basic salary) with the potential to earn much more
- You’ll work 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 10:45am-7:30pm Monday – Thursday and 9:45am-3:15pm Friday.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off every year!
- A phenomenal pension plan – we match every pound you put in, up to 10%
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a video interview and virtual assessment centre.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.