IAM Product OwnerLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessIT, Cyber Security
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029338
About the role
Who we are
As an IAM Product Owner you will own and lead key customer identity & authentication capabilities, making it easier for customers to access their digital services. The focus will be on user experience and collaboration with the platform team and wider business partners to ensure our authentication platform supports what you're creating.
Team play is at the heart of Virgin Media - You'll use workshops, design sprints and rapid prototyping in everyday work. This will help you lead and prioritise a backlog to deliver new features that support our goals and customers’ expectations.
If your preferred location isn’t listed, but you feel this role could be right for you, please connect with the recruiter to discuss in more detail.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience within a digital environment, whether in-house or agency.
- Strong experience in building consumer authentication / Identity products across the full Identity lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience working closely with security, technology and data teams to validate new ideas, concepts through to deliverable features
- Understand and have implemented authentication capabilities across an enterprise organisation, focused on digital channels. ODIC, SAML, OAuth and SSO experience is great!
- Experience in defining commercial impacts and opportunities, customer experience flows and technical direction.
- Solid understanding of testing including usability, A/B and multivariate.
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Experience of tailoring communications to both technical and non-technical teams whilst ensuring business value is achieved.
- Commercial understanding and experience of creating business cases.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Finance, Economics or related fields.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.