Head of Security PortfolioReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessB2B, Cyber Security, Product Management
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00030951
About the role
Join Virgin Media O2 as a Head of Security Product portfolio who provides leading security services for B2B customers. Security by design is a must for all solutions and a top need for our customers, so VMO2 is accelerating investments in security products and services. We continuously develop our strategy, partnerships and operating model that underpins that success.
The purpose of the role is to lead the VMB cyber security portfolio strategy and inspire the security team to deliver on plans for new world capability in security. The role will be targeted on developing security products and support the sales teams in delivering against ambitious growth plans.
This is a broad role that requires a commercially and strategically astute senior manager with experience of managing senior stakeholders effectively, you will act as the voice of the customer and will be the lead point of contact within VMB for access developments and decisions.
The role acts as senior sponsor for their programmes to ensure that the VMO2 B2B agenda is delivered.
The must have:
- Vast Product Management experience that is seen as a seasoned and credible industry leader
- Experience in delivering clear visions and approaches from multiple competing ideas / scenarios
- Adept communicator able to inspire project teams to deliver.
- Experience of leading high performing teams and managing performance
- Proven product leadership, development, programme, or project management background
- Commercial, Customer and Sales focus preferably in B2B security markets
- Experience of Security technologies (SASE, Zero Trust)
- Experience of Applications & Services (Cloud, SaaS, data centre) beneficial
- Experience in leading product teams in multiple environments
What’s in it for you
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits you'll get are:
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK Bank Holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave, to suit your personal needs.