Head of Partner StrategyReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessStrategy & Planning, Operations
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00026909
About the role
Head of Partner Strategy
Salary of up to £90k (Depending on experience) 25% bonus, car allowance + much more
About the role
As the Head of Partner Strategy, you'll own the development of the CTO 3rd party strategic vision and associated business plan! You'll build and implement the CTO 3rd party strategy (a 3-5 year plan), working in conjunction with partners (we have over 200!) & Customer groups to produce an innovative strategy that achieves our business objectives. You'll also provide strategic and commercial direction to transformation projects across VMO2 and CTO.
In this role you'll act as the "front door" into the Partner Management team. You'll work with the Delivery teams to assess all new business requirements to provide guidance on the sourcing approach, ensuring changing business needs are aligned to the sourcing strategy, and updating the strategy as appropriate!
We're on a mission to ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. As an equal opportunities employer, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience in a senior Strategic and Operational role gained within a large commercial organisation in an ITIL environment
- Evidenced experience in operating model design
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and managing managed service contracts
- Evidenced leadership skills, with the ability to empower and energise team members
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Examples of building a CTO strategy in a large organisation
- Evidence of negotiating multi-million-pound vendor contracts, ensuring VMO2 have the best service model in place
- VMO2 work alongside our parent companys (Liberty Global & Telefonica). Therefore we'd love you to bring experience working with shareholders
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a saville waves questionnaire along with competency based interviews.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.