Governance and Sales Operations AnalystReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing, Data Insight & Analytics, Sales
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00021379
About the role
This is your opportunity to join a diverse team who are looking to drive outstanding sales efficiency and customer experience across Virgin Media Wholesale. You will be the primary point of contact for the Salesforce.com environment for users; managing and supporting business usage including account maintenance, training, reports, dashboards, workflows and processes.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of incredible products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A substantial part of that journey is about how we ensure that our forward-thinking people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. We're keen to ensure that every person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
With significant ongoing investment into our digital capability, sales performance and customer engagement programmes, this is a multifaceted role which will provide opportunity to deliver significant business benefit.
The must haves:
- Working experience and understanding of Sales Force in a similar role.
- Passionate about promoting Sales Force standard methodology and ability to develop a Sales Playbook to define systems, data and processes.
- High degree of IT literacy across Cloud based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Other stuff we're looking for:
- B2B experience preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable working style – ability to deliver on multiple priorities in parallel.
- Resilient and self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - we're passionate about helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're always evolving our approach to enable you to find a phenomenal work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some incredible skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include an initial screening call with the dedicated Recruiter, followed by 2 formal interviews.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. An huge part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's absolutely critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work and we're working hard every day to achieve this.