Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessProperty & Facilities
LocationBirmingham - Eagle Court Coventry Road
Job ID 00030004
About the role
As the Fleet Administrator, you'll be first the point of contact for general fleet enquiries and issues, these are managed through the team's fleet services mailbox. It'll be your job to respond to all enquires in timely fashion with a professional approach! You'll also have ownership of all fleet reports and the distribution of those to our key stakeholders, assisting the business with the operation and management of the fleet.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience in a similar administrator role with a large matrix organisation
- Computer literate with advanced level experience using Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience working in a customer service environment
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and with suppliers.
- Technical ability – Proven reporting and analytical skills, must have the ability to design and implement effective reporting and process solutions as required.
- Highly numerate – with experience in interpreting large amounts of data and MI across a wide and varied base.
- Self-drive – Self-motivated, well organised, adaptable and resilient. Responds to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace. Ability to work well under pressure, ability to display initiative to resolve problems
- Proven experience in a similar fleet management role with a large fleet
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include A Saville Wave questionnaire and a competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.