Field Sales RepresentativeMansfield
Time TypeFull time
Benefitsan OTE of £40,400 and an opportunity to earn uncapped commission
Area of BusinessField Sales, Sales
LocationMansfield - Four Seasons Shopping Centre
Job ID 00034335
About the role
For this position, a UK manual driving licence is necessary.
It matters to us that Team VM is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, Virgin Media has a place for you.
About the role:
The process of earning commission just became simpler. You now have the best chance to earn an uncapped commission because we now integrate sales to both new and current customers with sales to small businesses.
- Market door-to-door (D2D) to new homeowners
- Maintain your current residential clients
- Market to fresh small-business (home-based) clients
In this position, the on-target commission is £20,000 annually. However, our top performers can anticipate earning a commission of anywhere from £50k to £70k year (we're serious!).
Have you never sold D2D? No issue. We're looking for someone with a prodigious work ethic who are sales-oriented to join our jovial, friendly company.
Yes, although being situated in the field, you'll still feel like a valued member of the team.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we’re going All In, to remove bias for out people and our candidates. We’re working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
What are the job responsibilities?
Millions of potential new customers will now have access to the Virgin Media offering across the UK, giving them the chance to enjoy our new, faster broadband in their area at a reasonable price. This is where you come in.
- Your primary responsibility will be door-to-door sales
- The second step entails reaching out to current clients, addressing their concerns, and enrolling them in new packages that are tailored to their need
- You will succeed in this capacity if you pay attention to our consumers, comprehend their difficulties, outline solutions, and demonstrate the advantages of new or better products
- To maintain the satisfaction of our Virgin Media clients, it is crucial to fully comprehend the brand, goods, and service
- Each day is unique. Take on a variety of obstacles and help our clients with a problem-solving mentality to ensure their satisfaction
Your manager will work with you to optimise your shift schedules to maximise your possibilities. You'll be working 37.5 hours per week, often from 12pm to 8pm.
Training will be a part of your first few weeks, to help you become familiar with everything we have to offer and to provide you advice and suggestions for connecting potential clients with the appropriate service or product/s.
With a combination of self-led learning and an in-person induction with your manager, the training will be conducted primarily online from 9-5pm.
For the duration of your induction, you will get a one-off guaranteed commission payment. To receive the payment, you must attend all necessary days, which will be based on a prorated monthly on target commission payment for the previous 12 days.
The must haves:
A UK Manual driving license with no more than 8 points.
The other stuff we're looking for:
- You can overcome client objections and persuade them to see things your recommendations by having effective discussions. You'll love to succeed and take pleasure in the rewards that come with it. Desires to be a part of a dynamic, active, and fascinating organisation
- You'll love to succeed and take pleasure in the rewards that come with it
What's in it for you?
Along with the advantages, we also provide a variety of tools, awards, and support services, all geared toward assisting you in setting priorities for what really counts.
If you are successful with your application, you will receive an industry-leading benefits package:
- £20,400 in base pay plus uncapped commission (our top performers can make between £50-£70k a year!)
- 25 days of annual leave, including your birthday and all UK bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- A first-rate pension programme with up to 10% matching contributions
- The ability to buy and sell up to 5 days of leave to suit your individual needs
- Access to wellbeing benefits including the Unmind App, BUPA medical coverage (which you can choose to upgrade to protect loved ones), and critical illness insurance
- Life insurance and a healthcare plan
- Support for all family situations (neonatal leave, 14-week paternity leave and carers leave)
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If you think you've got some valuable skills to offer us and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application, the next steps of the process, if successful, will be a call from one of our recruiters to talk through the role in more detail and take you through a competency-based telephone interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.