Field Sales Manager - VenueLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessField Sales, Sales
LocationLewisham - Belmont Hill
Job ID 00029460
About the role
The Venue Field Sales Manager works out in the field to recruit, lead, coach, develop and mentor a team of Venue sales advisors to achieve and exceed pre-defined residential sales targets and other KPIs selling Virgin Media products to residential and small office customers.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables
- Responsible for the achievement of both individual sales advisor KPIs and their stand / location KPIs, including sales, installs & new customer acquisition, commission payments, pre-install cancellations (PICs), staff attrition, disconnects, product mix, site health and safety, inventory, and operational elements.
- Drives activity and results of each individual sales advisor through regular coaching and observational feedback, identifying training / coaching requirements of each advisor to maximise their effectiveness at each location and utilising performance management in line with company policy
- Motivates and identifies the individual development needs of each Advisor and actively addresses these
- Supports Marketing and Brand promotional activities to assist with achievement of sales targets
- Owns and manages all customer complaints for sales advisors in the team to achieve a satisfactory outcome, take corrective action and overall reduce the number received by the company
- Ensures all members of the team apply and adhere to all company policies
- Ensures sales advisors adhere to the company credit policy and deal with management procedures and requirements
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Previous sales management experience
- Previous Retail Marketing experience
- Previous remote management experience
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships / partnerships
- Previous sales experience essential with a proven sales track record – Ideally in push sales
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a face to face interview
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.