Equipment Collections RepresentativeGrimsby
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessField Operations, Customer Experience
LocationGrimsby VMO2 - Red Shed Gilbey Road -PS020
Job ID 00030915
About the role
You’ll be the person who collects our equipment from active or disconnected customers premises. You’ll be provided a set number of homes to visit per day through a handheld mobile device.
Don’t worry, you don’t need any previous technical or collections experience to apply, as we’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
Virgin Media have a long and proud history of serving the community with products and services which enable people to stay connected. We offer the full kit and caboodle – Broadband, TV services and mobile – to ensure our customers have access to the very latest tech.
The Collections Agent role is open to everyone – simple. As an employer, we’re committed to making sure that everybody feels free and empowered to bring – and be – their whole self at work. We’re proud to have a wonderfully diverse customer base, and it’s important to us that our teams reflect the communities we serve. Our mission is to create belonging across our people, our products, our customers & in society as a whole.
Tell me more, tell me more…
We’re currently looking for new recruits in our equipment returns team. If you love working outside and are up for an exciting challenge, then please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role or the recruitment process via our live webchat service, between 9:30-5 Monday to Friday. To speak to the team, follow this link: https://meetandengage.com/virginmediajobs.
This is a full-time role and you’ll work 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Friday. As a Collections Representative, you’ll collect equipment from customer’s homes, or where the customer has moved to.
When you join, you’ll be given comprehensive training, as well as on-going support - you can trust us to do the right thing by you. No two days are the same, which means you’ll always be learning and finding new challenges to get stuck in to.
The must haves:
- You’ll hold a UK Manual driving licence with no more than 8 points
- You will live in one of the following postcodes: DN31, DN32, DN33, DN34, DN35, DN36, DN37, DN40, DN41
Other stuff we’re looking for:
- You’ll be comfortable working on your own and spending much of your day driving
- You can handle difficult situations when talking to customers
- You’ll be proactive and full of motivation to hit your team targets, which in turn, earn you more money!
- You’ll be comfortable speaking with our customers face to face and over the phone
What’s in it for you?
We love to reward our people for doing a great job. You’ll find the full list of benefits on our careers site, including:
- A competitive salary of £21,000. Plus monthly discretionary bonus along with the opportunity to earn a bonus every time a customer you refer joins our network!
- A company vehicle
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off every year!
- Discounted Virgin Media products for you, your family, and friends
- Great Pension Plan – we match every pound you put in, up to 10%
- Company Funded Medical Plan – we pay for your own cover
Once you’ve applied, we’ll be in touch to discuss your application and ask you a couple of questions to make sure this is the right role for you.
If successful, we will get you booked in for an interview with one of our managers!
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
To find out more about any of these steps click here - https://careers.virginmedia.com/about-us/how-we-hire/