Display and Paid Social Media Manager - 6 month FTCLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing, Data Insight & Analytics, Digital Services
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00021192
About the role
We are looking for a Display & Paid Social manager with strong experience in planning and activating Large Scale Programmatic campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity to join the Virgin Media digital team and will be in charge of managing a team of Programmatic experts while building the framework for how we approach Programmatic advertising going forward.
This exciting opportunity is a 6 month fixed term contract and will be based in our Hammersmith offices post Covid, we are all currently working from home.
Digital marketing is an essential function within Virgin Media responsible for driving online sales. In this role you will take full ownership of all programmatic display and video activity for acquisition. You will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver innovative campaigns that meet Performance objectives through a clear test-and-learn approach. On top of this, you will work closely with internal teams, Google, and key partners to improve our maturity with regards to data-driven marketing and automation.
You will be primarily be responsible for working across DV360, YouTube & Facebook, knowledge of other DSP’s or Social Platforms would be advantageous but is not necessary. You will be working closely with our Senior Performance Marketing Manager & the rest of the Programmatic Team to conceptualise, execute & review campaigns.
A good understanding of GA360 & DCM is essential with an understanding of Adobe Analytics being advantageous.
• Extensive experience working within DV360 & Facebook (Knowledge of other programmatic technology platforms would also be an advantage)
• You have strong experience at delivering programmatic campaigns and using data to drive performance
• Ideally 3-4 years of working within a Programmatic or Social role
• Ability to work in an agile environment with a fast moving Digital team
• Ability to manage a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Driven by delivering the best possible results
• A desire to be at the forefront of digital marketing
• An interest in technology and an appetite to test new things
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
If you have the know-how and experience of setting up campaigns but also want the opportunity to grow by managing a small team of people all in paid social and display then please click "apply" and we look forward to receiving your application.