Digital Trading ManagerLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing, Data Insight & Analytics, Digital Services, Customer Experience
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029910
About the role
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Performance Manager, the Digital Trading Manager will focus on producing and analysing data to inform and maximise Virgin Media Digital trading performance across Cable.
London (Hammersmith) with flexible working patterns to allow home remote working.
Salary: 40-45k + excellent benefits
Tell me more, tell me more:
You'll be working collaboratively with the wider Change teams and across Commercial and Marketing teams, the role will provide the data and analysis needed to drive improvements in digital performance KPI’s.
As a Digital Trading Manager you'll be responsible for data to track a range of factors that impact digital performance such as: direct site across digital channels e.g. PPC, Affiliates, product mix, ARPU and offers, website analysis. Using this data to provide insight and recommendations to drive improved performance.
By working tightly with the Senior Performance Manager to assist the commercial and operational needs, you will act as their data champion, providing insight and data led recommendations that support the GTM plans linked to all aspects of trading. You will also be required to support operational projects as and when required.
As a member of the performance trading team, you must work cross-functionally by openly communicating with key stakeholders across the relevant eCommerce, Change, Sales, Commercial & Marketing and wider financial teams to deliver the digital strategy.
The topics covered in this role will vary regularly with consistent communication across multiple functions through the Virgin Media Consumer division, including Commercial Trading Team, Product & Pricing, Marketing and Sales.
Required key skills (functional / technical)
• Highly numerate with ability to take large datasets and distil into useful insight which guide digital change
• A pro-active nature to identify problems and propose solutions
• Results orientated
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Very high attention to detail
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to manage several projects at once
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of Google Analytics (desirable)
• Comfortable taking responsibility and ownership
• Previous experience of working in a fast-paced results orientated business
• Experience of cross functional & stakeholder management
What’s in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
• Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
• Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal need.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a three stage process, starting with an introductory conversation from our Head of Agile Practice.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.