Digital Marketing Executive
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessMobile & Broadband, Brand & Marketing, Digital Services
LocationReading -Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00017916
About the role
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary - £35k + Benefits
Location - Reading or Hammersmith
Now is an exciting time to be joining Virgin Media as a Digital Marketing Executive as you will be responsible for producing & Authoring front end content for the Virgin Media SoHo Website that will improve & develop our relationship with our customers
This role is for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. To be successful, an individual will have knowledge and understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
You will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current, and will be responsible for timely execution of web projects. This individual will work with the marketing team and development team to implement new features and updates to the website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accountable for updating and publishing of new pages and campaign rollouts on the SoHo website to support the day-to-day content requirements using the Adobe AEM content management system.
- Create excellent customer journeys and experiences across our digital touchpoints.
- Support digital asset management by keeping assets up-to-date and maintained
- Responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Support ad-hoc releases and testing by working with Liberty Global teams and marketing team.
- Execute and support the rollout of new lead sources on the website ensuring end-to-end testing.
- Ensure website is constantly optimised for conversion – keeping on top of the weekly digital lead generation numbers - proactively advising and implementing improvements.
- Be a “go to” digital advocate – educate marketing and wider teams on key website journey’s and their performance.
Required critical Behaviours
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Project management skills
- Collaborative and cooperative approach
- Resilience, focus and positivity – particularly through periods of change
- Results orientation and ownership
- Proven ability to problem solve and think differently
- Energy and passion
- Strong customer focus and desire to deliver excellent customer experience end-to-end
Required Key Skills
- Laser focus on results and meeting business objectives
- Experience authoring pages in a CMS, preferably AEM
- Experience with personalisation using Adobe Target is a plus
- Adherence to branding guidelines, compliance and legal requirements
- Prior CX, UX and design production experience and/or responsibilities is a plus
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight deadlines.
- Confident presenter/public speaker, both with internal and external audiences
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of web analytics – Adobe / Google
- Strategic planning across both marketing plans and budgets for approval by Head of Marketing
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, complex matrix organisation.
- Marketing qualification (CIM or IDM) preferred.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!