Digital CRO LeadLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessProject Management, Data Insight & Analytics, Digital Services, Transformation
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00026267
About the role
About the Role
Digital XSUS is responsible for crafting future proofed, data driven and innovative products for our existing customers to change their existing package. The CRO squad will contribute to this by optimizing the XSUS digital experience by solving customer problems while achieving business goals, through quick cycles of data-led experiments and innovation, maintaining excellent customer experience.
You'll support in improving the overall digital customer experience; focusing largely on experimenting with new journeys, creating outstanding experiences for customers while reducing their need to call.
You’ll need forward-thinking ideas, high energy and a dedication to improving our digital customer experience for good. You’ll need to get going quickly, be proactive and strong at problem-solving. You’ll have the chance to create a big impact on high profile projects, with significant responsibility and transparency.
Who we are
We're on a mission to ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. As an equal opportunities’ employer, it’s crucial that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work.
The must haves
To be considered, you must have the following experience;
• Have a proven record of solving customers problems through AB testing in the ecommerce field
• Be able to understand user feedback and analytics to make informed decisions
• Be highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Be able to understand quantitative and qualitative data from tools within Google Suite (Analytics, Optimize 360 and DataStudio)
• Be ambitious, hard-working, and passionate about digital experimentation
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
• You’ll be encouraged to have a very high level of data understanding. Creating effective success metrics and analysing insights to validate an array of hypothesis which will be instrumental for your success in the role.
• Translate high level product ideas into achievable product backlog features
• Experience in leading a cross functional team as product owner/manager
• Be proficient and effective in working with Jira and Confluence
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools - we're passionate about helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're always evolving our approach to enable you to find an excellent work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• An annual bonus of up to 15%, based on company and personal performance.
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
• Your birthday off, to treat yourself.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.