Digital Business AnalystLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessStrategy & Planning, Data Insight & Analytics, Delivery, Digital Services, Customer Experience
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00024905
About the role
About the Role
This opportunity is for someone to join the Challenger XSUS (Cross sell/ Up sell) team, one of the work streams within the Digital Transformation or ‘challenger’ side of Digital in Virgin Media O2.
This role will support the Senior Product Owner and development squad to document and find solutions to some of the operational, commercial and technical processes that currently exist to surface an offer to a customer. It will be an instrumental role as part of relatively new team to help identify and solve things blocking the team from getting the pace required to unlock the commercial opportunities sitting within our existing customer base.
The role of the Digital Business Analyst is to support in identifying current processes and areas of improvement through analytical thinking and problem solving. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a culture of change, positive disruption and continuous improvement to ensure we’re best in class.
Tell me More, Tell Me more…
The Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for Identifying the current status quo across the E2E offer surfacing process, including key touchpoints and people accountable for each stage of the process. You’ll work closely with squad members to ensure processes are clear and support in analysing data to identify opportunities within our customer base. Teamwork is key, so you’ll operate alongside Product Owners to link insights into product discovery, pricing and hero offers available. You’ll create stories from the POs requirements and analytics to drive forward roadmap goals and present these stories to other teams at refinement and planning sessions.
This role will collaborate with both technical and non-technical individuals, translating requirements across teams all with the same goal. You’ll manage stakeholders whilst also working with the development squad on story refinement, resolving questions and issues to ensure on time delivery.
The Must haves:
• Previous experience working within a digital first or digitally transformed organisation.
• Specific experience as a Business Analyst on commercial digital offerings (web, app, digital platforms) and working closely with front-end and middleware developers.
• Demonstrable ability to own and prioritise backlogs and monitoring product roadmaps.
• Background working in an agile environment, strong understanding of agile principles and ceremonies.
• Experience in writing development stories and Acceptance Criteria.
Other Stuff were looking for:
• Possess Business Analyst qualification i.e. (BA Foundation, BA Practice) or equivalent.
• Extensive experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Confident with content management systems and multi-layer tech stacks
What’s in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
• An annual bonus based on company performance
• Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
• Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal need.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a three-stage process, starting with an introductory conversation with our XSUS team.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process.
Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.