Demand & Supply PlannerReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessProcurement & Supply Chain
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00031309
About the role
We are looking for a Demand and Supply Manager to join our team! This is an exciting role to be responsible for delivery of the end-to-end Supply Planning operation for Network product, and all associated forecasting, reporting and budgets. Your key measures include forecast accuracy, forecast bias, inventory availability, inventory cover, cost accuracy and cost efficiency.
You'll manager new product and supplier introduction, in-life changes, and phasing out of product or supplier, including any changes related to the parameters, configuration, or setup to planning master data, reporting, process or tools in order to ensure no disruption to planning operations or supply.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Have a background in Supply Chain planning operations, preferably in complex demand and high SKU operations, with a good understanding of Supply Chain planning practises, techniques, skills and capabilities.
- Good understanding and experience of planning, developing and operating optimized inventory models to guide inventory management objectives and in applying SLAs and KPIs to measure results and drive performance improvements
- Good understanding of planning related systems of record (for example ERP), Supply Chain planning Systems (for example SCP), and knowledge of planning systems of differentiation.
- Experience in statistical forecasting/run-rate practise, multi-level forecasting, inventory profiling, and customer and supplier collaboration and reporting.
- Experience of managing the supply side of the capex equation as well as a strong understanding of how, when and why to build up safety stock levels.
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity- able to make assumptions when there are gaps in the data and information available.
- Able to deal with complex requirements, and take a data driven approach to problem solving and decision making
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two stage virtual interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.