Delivery Manager - AnaplanLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessProject Management, Data Insight & Analytics, Delivery, Digital Services, Customer Experience
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00026649
About the role
About the role:
As we enter one of the most exciting times in our history, we’re seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to join our Digital delivery team. Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Development you'll be accountable for the coordination and alignment for building new and enhancing existing Anaplan models, which deliver across both product and programme led activity across the change operating model and beyond.
Location: London (Hammersmith), Reading or Manchester with flexible working patterns to allow home remote working.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more:
You'll need to be hands-on and goal-oriented with proven experience across both agile and more traditional delivery environments. The goal is for Anaplan to be our overall B2C financial planning tool which will drive automation, digitisation, simplification, and most importantly a connected planning approach based on value levers.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll be responsible for Program Delivery and Project Management best practice ensuring delivery is clear, predictable and balanced whilst providing value to our customers.
We’ll be looking for you to establish and proactively refine delivery management best practice and ways of working into teams beyond the discipline to develop maturity around planning timelines and execution of work.
In this role communication is key as you’ll need to select the appropriate tools for the job to manage progress against important metrics and projects status. Alongside that you’ll translate technical releases into business capabilities that can be understood by the wider Virgin Media Community. As a Delivery Manager it’s your job to confidently handle partner’s expectations as well as negotiate 3rd party suppliers and all associate communication giving regular progress updates for key projects within the Data pillar.
The must haves:
• Able to showcase examples where you have communicated concepts and ideas to a wide range of contributors and senior directors in a fast-paced product-led tech business
• The ability to structure program delivery within a framework that clearly augments the financial and operational goals of the team, using your strong commercial acumen
• Experience in leading business change to land new ways of working and systems
• Proven delivery of software releases, supplier integrations and complex projects
• Confident in the use of programme management tools and techniques that are appropriate for the situation, partnered with dynamism and flexibility in order to achieve the right outcomes
Other stuff we’re looking for:
• Intellectually curious and inquisitive, investigating where details and data take you
• Confident taking requirements and uncovering the key business questions.
• Knowledge and curiosity for agile and lean practices
• Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• Being a standout colleague, with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to sell an idea to the organization and get the right consensus
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - we're passionate about helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're always evolving our approach to enable you to find an excellent work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• An annual bonus of up to 15%, based on company and personal performance.
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
• Your birthday off, to treat yourself.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.